Dell storage solutions optimize VMware journey
As virtualization becomes pervasive throughout IT data centers, VMware has emerged as a leading solution for infrastructure consolidation, application virtualization and private cloud infrastructures. The new requirements of the virtualized data centers demand higher levels of efficiency, reliability and flexibility, and traditional storage platforms are inadequate to support these requirements.
Dell storage solutions, based on Dell Fluid Data architecture, help organizations optimize their VMware journey. The virtualized storage architecture complements VMware scale-out deployments. Dell storage solutions help lower the storage footprint and simplify storage management, improving efficiency. They optimize performance by intelligent perpetual self-optimization and they support the reliability and availability needs though integrated business continuity tools and highly available design. Through built-in intelligence, virtualized architecture, and tight integrations with VMware, Dell storage solutions improve efficiency, maximize reliability and enhance flexibility of VMware deployments.
- Lower storage footprint and total infrastructure cost as a result of Thin operations
- Cost-effective virtualized data center solutions that are highly available and scalable
- Superior performance and scalability with intelligent automated storage tiering and VMware vStorage API support
- Reliable data protection and disaster management with integrated tools and thin replication
- Non-disruptive upgrades and maintenance, and highly-available virtual deployments