Consolidate with high-performance, high-capacity 1GbE and 10GBase-T Ethernet iSCSI storage
In the past, enterprises were forced to choose between storage capability and price. The Dell™ PowerVault™ MD3 series of arrays makes that choice obsolete with a family that can enable efficient storage management and ensure high availability. The Dell PowerVault MD3 family offers a range of options to fit your storage and budget needs including cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE iSCSI arrays for storage consolidation in virtualized environments, expansion enclosures for high performance or high capacity applications, and high density arrays for high bandwidth and high-performance computing applications.
MD3 arrays are managed by the advanced PowerVault™ MD Storage Manager software. Designed for easy user interaction with the system no matter what your level of familiarity with storage systems, it offers two different management paths and features an enterprise window that monitors multiple systems through a single interface.
MD3 arrays are combined with enhanced software features that offer superior data protection for peace of mind. Learn More.
- Choose 1GbE or 10GbE (10GBASE-T) iSCSI arrays
- Select 2U and 4U form factors available with either 3.5" or 2.5" drives
- Double your cache per controller to 4GB
- Arrays are expandable up to 192 drives using MD1200 and/or MD1220 expansion enclosures (compatible with MD3200i, MD3220i, MD3600i, and MD3620i); or up to 180 drives using MD3060e dense enclosures* (compatible with MD3260i and MD3660i)
- Comprehensive software tools that simplify management and reduce complexity
- Designed for budget efficiency