The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS6110 Series, the second generation 10GbE PS Series iSCSI arrays, features greater flexibility, throughput, capacity, density and performance than prior PS Series 10GbE arrays. For virtualization environments in medium to large enterprises, the PS6110 Series is designed to meet your current needs and be ready to grow with you as the demands of the virtual era increase.
With the same capacity, density and performance as the 1GbE PS6100 Series, the PS6110 can provide up to 133% higher sequential performance than the PS6100 Series for bandwidth-intensive applications such as streaming video and data warehousing.1 The PS6110 is a 10GbE iSCSI SAN array that allows you to leverage your existing 10GbE infrastructure with SPF+ or lower-cost 10GBASE-T. A dedicated management port segments management traffic and provides additional networking I/O for storage traffic.
The PS6110 is an intelligent storage array that is designed to provide simple management and seamless expansion. All PS Series storage arrays include SAN configuration features and capabilities that sense network connections, automatically build RAID sets, and conduct system heath checks to help ensure that all components are fully functional.
Dell EqualLogic delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions to help you store and manage data so you can efficiently move the right data to the right place at the right time for the right cost. The PS6110 is inspired by EqualLogic users with built-in advanced software features enabling high-end storage to organizations of all sizes with no additional licensing fees.
The PS Series scales on-demand — and online — allowing storage growth without disrupting applications. As a result, EqualLogic PS6110 arrays provide exceptional flexibility at a low total cost of ownership.
- Dedicated 10GbE ports that enable you to use SFP+ or 10GBASE-T cabling options
- Simplified network storage management with a dedicated management port
- 2.5" drives in 2U or 3.5" drives in 4U form factors
- SAS, NL-SAS, NL-SAS self-encrypting drive (SED), solid state drive (SSD) and hybrid options available
- Enhanced security with self-encrypting drives
- More storage in less space than the previous corresponding PS6010 Series model
- Provides up to 67% higher performance than the previous generation PS Series 10GbE arrays2
As part of the EqualLogic family, the PS6110 Series inherits all the values and benefits within that portfolio: