The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS6100 Series serves as the storage foundation for the virtualized data center, supporting critical applications such as databases, email and virtual server workloads. With the same innovative, virtualized scale-out architecture as previous product generations, the PS6100 Series increases raw capacity, adds density, and boosts IOPS performance by up to 67%.1
Designed to meet the performance and availability needs of virtualization environments in medium to large organizations, these virtualized iSCSI storage area networks (SANs) combine intelligence and automation with fault tolerance to provide simplified administration, rapid deployment, enterprise performance and reliability, and seamless scalability.
- Up to 50% more users or transactions supported at the same performance criteria over previous generation EqualLogic arrays2
- Space-saving 2U/2.5” form factors available
- Increased density of up to 50% more drives per array over previous generation EqualLogic arrays
- SAS, NL-SAS, NL-SAS self-encrypting drive (SED), solid state drive and hybrid options available
- Enhanced security with self-encrypting drives
As part of the EqualLogic family, the PS6100 Series inherits all the values and benefits within that portfolio: