The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS4100 series is designed to deliver data center class IT solutions, such as storage consolidation and virtualization, to remote office/branch office (RO/BO) and small-to-medium business storage deployments at an affordable entry point.
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series provides rapid deployment, enterprise-class data protection, solid performance, and fault-tolerance — all while giving you simple management and seamless expansion. To grow storage capacity and performance for remote office needs, two PS4100 arrays can be combined in a SAN group. To further scale out the SAN, EqualLogic PS6100 arrays can be added seamlessly without sacrificing the initial investment in PS4100 arrays.
- Up to 50% more users or transactions supported at the same performance criteria over previous generation EqualLogic arrays1
- Space-saving 2U chassis with 2.5” or 3.5” drives
- Increased density of up to 50% more drives per array over previous generation EqualLogic arrays
- SAS, NL-SAS and NL-SAS self-encrypting drive (SED) options available
- Enhanced security with self-encrypting drives
As part of the EqualLogic family, the PS4100 Series inherits all the values and benefits within that portfolio: