Lower the risk of data loss with automated backup
Backing up data is a daily process that enables your organization to make periodic copies of data sets designated as critical to business operations. Backup copies mitigate the risk of data loss by allowing you to make replicas of records to be restored in the event of loss from disasters related to weather, network interruptions or human error.
Meeting the available time windows to finish backup jobs has become considerably more complex because of the coordination required to synchronize operations between applications, servers and storage, as well as the introduction of virtual servers and storage.
Rest assured that your data is protected with Dell’s backup solutions. Working with with Dell’s industry-leading backup partners and award-winning Dell Services, your enterprise can efficiently protect and manage your growing amount of information without adding complexity to the environment.
- Automated incremental, daily and weekly backups
- Range of backup software and appliances that provide simple, capable and affordable solutions
- Ability meet internal SLAs for RTO and RPO
- Synchronized backup processes between applications, servers and storage
- Faster time to successful backup through deduplication and compression technologies
- Support for desktop, virtual and remote environments