Protect business operations while improving data availability
Business continuity and disaster recovery solutions ensure your applications and data are available during planned and unplanned downtime. To meet business requirements for operational, solutions are designed to address requirements that range from include no data loss or a recovery point object (RPO) of seconds, to RPOs of minutes or hours such as in test and development operations.
Solutions are designed to provide local and remote continuous data protection, and to support scalability and performance requirements, application-awareness, and heterogeneous environments. You can automate and synchronize the creation, management and use of point-in-time replicas, snapshots, clones and mirrors across application workloads. Comprehensive high availability solutions protect your information and business processes against disasters, system failure, and data corruption with an infrastructure that meets demanding recovery point objectives with synchronous or asynchronous, bandwidth optimized replication.
Dell’s storage portfolio enables advanced business continuity and disaster recovery solutions with highly efficient array- and host-based technologies. Storage architectures directly impact your organization’s ability to meet the complex business requirements of the applications being driven by database systems.
- Improved uptime and availability of email and messaging, databases, web-based applications
- Optimized management and minimal storage capacity needed for snapshots
- Ability to meet stringent business requirements for operational recovery
- Maximized availability of business critical applications and data
- Rapid recovery from planned and unplanned outages