Dell™ PowerVault™ NX Windows NAS Series (network-attached storage) solutions support a wide variety of requirements. NX Windows NAS products feature Windows® Storage Server 2012, an affordable enterprise-class operating system which simplifies setup, integration and maintenance of your NAS system. Windows Storage Server 2012 fits seamlessly into Windows environments through native Active Directory (AD) integration. All NX Windows NAS models protect your data with RAID on enterprise-class hard drives with high 24/7 duty cycles. Remote system monitoring and management is enabled through iDRAC Express and Remote Desktop Protocol.
Share your data easily across your network with the entry level PowerVault NX400. This easy to use appliance enables you to store, organize and share your essential files, documents, presentations and spreadsheets. The PowerVault NX3200 is a capacity-dense, dedicated NAS solution integrated with enhanced file-sharing capacities designed to help smaller offices stay efficient and productive. It’s also flexible enough to support applications (block data) to make sure people with limited resources save time and don’t have to manage separate types of storage.
If you are in a Windows® centric environment and need an inexpensive high availability failover storage solution that can support both file and block data, the Dell PowerVault NX3300 is the NAS gateway for you. The NX3300 provides improved storage capabilities, simplified deployment and easier management than previous generations, while assuring seamless synergy in your existing Windows infrastructure in a cost-effective and high-performance platform.
- Simple to set up and administer
- No need to buy additional Client Access Licenses (CALs) for Windows Storage Server 2012
- NX400 is offered in either the Workgroup or Standard Edition of Windows Storage Server 2012
- NX3200 and NX3300 come with Single Instance Store (SIS) which monitors your array and eliminates duplicate storage
- Remote management to access your file system wherever you are (iDRAC and Java Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP))