Dell offers customers the leading storage architectures for IT consolidation
Consolidating storage into a common pool of resources helps enterprises increase efficiency, reduce costs, and manage application service levels. In the efficient enterprise, migrating storage and file services from individual servers to consolidated storage can help boost resource utilization, streamline management, and enhance data protection and recovery operations.
Dell™ offers a comprehensive portfolio of storage architectures to help organizations reap the benefits of consolidation. Dell's award winning primary storage portfolio now consists of the virtualized iSCSI EqualLogic™ PS Series SAN and the multi-protocol, Fluid Data architecture of the Dell Compellent™ Storage Center NAS and SAN family. Dell also offers file-based Windows NAS and Unified Storage platforms, as well as direct-attached storage (DAS). The DX Object Storage Platform can even intelligently manage data across multiple infrastructures to automate archiving, long-term preservation and retrieval.
This breadth of storage architectures and expertise allows Dell to help design and implement a storage solution uniquely designed for your organization's needs.
- Centralize storage and reduce administrative overhead
- Simplify IT operations and reduce total IT expenditures
- Expand storage capacity, performance, and network bandwidth quickly and efficiently
- Increase availability and protect critical data sets
- Consolidate storage assets across multiple OS environments